If you blink, they turn a year and a half.
Life happens faster than the shutter speed on the fanciest camera.
I’ve written two sentences and I’ve already had to stop twice to wrangle a rogue toddler.
She thinks she’s grown because she can walk…..
all over the house and right into our hearts.
She’s training for the big leagues now.
Some of her adventures have included the zoo, the Children’s museum and the pumpkin patch.
I’m pretty sure we’re raising a strong
I can’t wait to see what direction life takes us next!
SADIE JANE’s List of Loves:
1. Helping with the laundry
2. Reading ALL the books! Animal books and “Moo Baa La La La”
3. Playing with the “DOH” (dogs)
4. Helping to clean the house with her mini mop set
5. Playing hide and seek…..with herself
6. Slamming doors in Mom’s face
7. Trying to swim in the toilet
8. Playing with rocks
9. Eating fruit. Any fruit. Only fruit.
10. Scanning the sky for airplanes