Questions that come up for me as a parent:
1. Will I ever sleep again?
2. Can chronic sleep deprivation kill you?
3. Will the house EVER be clean?
4. The oldest is almost 3 and has ZERO interest in potty training. Is that normal?
5. When was the last time Reese pooped?
6. How bad is it really to use tv as a babysitter? (Daniel Tiger does a damn good job)
7. Can chronic sleep deprivation kill you?
8. If I became a stay-at-home mom, could I still take them to daycare?
9. Can a heart explode from cuteness?
10. Did my toddler just put me in time-out? WHAT DID I EVEN DO??
11. What will they be like when they’re teenagers?
12. Did I feed the dogs this week?
13. Am I really mean or just really tired?
14. How did my mom do this?
15. What memories will stay with me forever?
16. CAN YOU DIE FROM SLEEP DEPRIVATION?
17. How did I get so lucky?